St. Michael’s Youth Conference is open to teens aged 13–19.
The registration fee is $250.00 (please contact us if you need financial assistance, or for the family rate).
To register, please return a completed registration form, with a deposit of $50 for each participant (payable to St. Michael’s Youth Conference, see registration form for mailing address) by June 28, 2019. The remainder of the registration fee is due on arrival at the conference.
For more information, please contact the director, Mrs. Diana Verseghy: email@example.com.
The following documents may be downloaded below: a full-colour brochure (.pdf format), and a black and white registration form (.pdf format)
- Comfortable clothes for all kinds of weather (laundry facilities are not available at the camp)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A Swimsuit (nothing skimpy, please!)
- A warm jacket and hat
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- A sleeping bag, pillow and warm blankets
- Towels, toothbrush, deodorant and other toiletries
- A flashlight
- A Bible (if you have one)
- A Prayerbook (if you have one)
- A musical instrument (optional)
- An umbrella (optional, though highly recommended)
DO NOT BRING:
Tobacco, alcohol, illicit drugs, and any kind of weapon are forbidden at the conference.
The use of personal electronic devices (cell phones, etc.) is not permitted for the duration of the conference. Devices must be handed in upon arrival; they will be stored in a securely locked cabinet and will be returned upon departure.